Hey 🙂 How is your week going, I hope it’s going well! Today’s post is a review on the Too Faced Natural Eyes Palette. I hope you enjoy!
- I adore this packaging, for obvious reasons! It’s got that typical Too Faced style; elegant and feminine with a little bit of sass haha. It’s absolute eye-candy!
- It also feels like pretty good quality and protects the shadows inside. I’ve taken it travelling quite a few times and have never add any issues with the packaging (touch wood!).
- The palette also comes with a nice sized mirror and a cute “How-to Glamour Guide”, which I believe is a very adorable touch!
- These eyeshadows are very smooth and easy to apply. The pigmentation is really good, however I do like to layer them on top of a cream base and find that some shades are definitely more pigmented than others (ie Sexspresso is a lot more pigmented than Nudie/Silk Teddy).
- Overall the shade range in this palette is great and I feel like this palette would make going from a day look to a night look super easy. It comes with some gorgeous, lighter shimmery shades but also has darker, more nightime-appropriate shades.
Overall, the pros of this palette include the shade range and packaging. The only real con I can think of is sometimes the pigmentation isn’t quite as high as I would like. However, I definitely recommend this palette (especially for beginners in high end makeup). I rate it a 9/10 🙂