Happy Thursday! Hope you’re all having a super lovely week. It’s been a crazy busy week for me and it’s nice to just sit down and blog. Today I thought I would share my Current Top 5 Lip Products. These products are my absolute go-to, everyday lip products and since I love these products I thought I would share 🙂
- The first lip product is the bareMinerals Marvellous Moxie Lipstick in Be Free. I’ve mentioned this lipstick a few times and you can check out my review for it here!
- The next product is the Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in 225 Sultry. This is a gorgeous berry-purple and is super long-wearing!
- My third lip product is the Innoxa Full Colour Lip Cream in Simply Stunning. It is a gorgeous everyday nude and smells amazing haha.
- Next up is the Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter in 001 Pink Truffle. Unfortunately these are discontinued, so if you can get your hands on one I would definitely recommend it! It’s a nice brown-nude that is quite sheer but feels so smooth and buttery on the lips. Love it!
- Finally is the Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Melted Marshmallow. This is super long-wearing, has a unique sponge-tip applicator that makes it really easy to apply and feels amazingly smooth on the lips. It’s a gorgeous pink and I’d love to try more of the shades. I adore Too Faced as a brand, it’s probably my favourite brand haha!
Hope you enjoyed reading this and let me know in the comments if you like any of these products as much as I do.