Hello lovely people and happy October! This week’s Thursday post is a review on the bareMinerals Marvellous Moxie Lipstick. I featured this in my Mecca Haul a while back and have been loving it ever since. The shade I’m reviewing is Be Free.
- I adore the packaging for this product. To open the lipstick, you click up the little silver thing (I don’t know what to call it haha) and the casing pops up to reveal the product. The packaging looks simple, classic and is something a little different.
- The packaging is also really quite quality and I’ve had no problems with it breaking at all.
- In terms of formula, this lipstick really is lovely. The formula is very smooth and creamy and applies wonderfully. It doesn’t sink into the lines of my lips and it feels comfortable to wear. It’s not tacky or drying.
- The shade Be Free is a beige-nude. It doesn’t have any sparkle or shimmer, but the formula isn’t quite matte so I would consider this lipstick a satin finish. There are also plenty other shades that will suit so many skin tones.
- The longevity of these lipsticks is relatively good. For a lipstick, I think they are quite long-wearing. Of course, if you want super long-wearing lipsticks, liquid lipsticks are the absolute best option.
The pros of this lipstick includes the shade range, formula and packaging. Overall, I really can’t critique these lipsticks and I definitely want to buy some more shades. I would certainly recommend these! I would rate them a 9.5/10 🙂