Happy August! Today’s post is my recent obsessions for the month of July. I feel like I say the exact same thing every single month, so I’m not sure what to say haha. Regardless, July was a busy month (like every month ha!) and I don’t have a huge selection of favourites, but I hope you enjoy nonetheless. Of course, check out last month’s Recent Obsessions if you haven’t already!
- The first makeup favourite I have is the NYX Eyebrow Pencil. This pencil is a great product for the price, however it isn’t the perfect colour for me. I need to get a different shade haha!
- I’ve also been obsessedddd with the Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara this month. It’s a great mascara for length and curl and it gives me amazing lashes. It’s not great for layering but that’s okay!
- The final beauty product I’ve been loving is the bareMinerals Marvellous Moxie Lipstick in Be Free. I know these lipsticks aren’t exactly new, but nonetheless they’re great lipsticks. They’re super creamy and buttery and glide on like a dream 🙂
- My song favourites for this month is Hey Mama by David Guetta ft Nicki Minaj and Bebe Rexha. It may not have the most meaning, but it’s so catchy! I’ve also been loving Like I’m Gonna Lose You by Meghan Trainor. This song is just beautiful ❤
- I also just started reading Matched by Ally Condie. So far, I’ve been really loving it and I’ll let you know what I think of the series in next month’s obsessions 🙂
- My final favourite was my collab series with Sprinkle of Surprise! Sprinkle of Surprise was great to work with and I’m excited for future collabs.
Have a great August!