Hi again, it’s Sugar Smile 🙂 Today is just a super quick post that I hope spreads a bit of positivity. It’s definitely easy to focus on all the negative things in life, so I feel like it’s important to stop every now and then and be positive and grateful. I’m simply going to share 5 things that make me happy. I’d love to see other people do this!
- Baking. It’s one of my favourite hobbies alongside makeup, and it genuinely makes me feel good.
- Makeup. Like I said, baking and makeup are my favourite hobbies and I love the way makeup makes me feel. I don’t use it as a mask for my imperfections, I use it as a confidence booster and a hobby.
- Cupcakes, pizza and unicorns. This is a little random, I know, but if you ask any of my friends, they will agree haha!
- My family. I’m a very sentimental person haha. Being around the people I love the most can put a smile on my face!
- Writing. Writing is my creative outlet and a way to express myself. The power of words is incredible lol
Today was just a very quick post, but I hope you enjoyed nevertheless.
And as usual,