Hi again lovely people and welcome to my favourites for May! I know I say this every month, but I really think May has just flown by and we’re nearly halfway through the year!! May has been a bit of a stressful month for me, schoolwork is really beginning to pile up. But it’s also been a lot of fun 🙂 How has your month been?
Let’s get to the recent obsessions!
- You guys! I recently hit 50 followers and I am so grateful for each and every one of you. So thankyou 🙂 Blogging is something that I really truly love and it’s been amazing to see this blog grow ❤
- The Essence Quattro Eyeshadow quad in 05 To Die For. For the price, this is a great quad for everyday use. I find myself reaching for it a lot, so definitely try it! 🙂
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Kiss. I love Maybelline’s baby lips. They’re super affordable and come in so many colours. They feel quite moisturising and I find that they’re great to pop on over everyday lipsticks.
- Reading! This is kind of strange considering I’ve mentioned once or twice that I’m not a big fan of reading, however I’ve been really into it this month. I diedddddd over The Selection series by Kiera Cass. It’s a Hunger Games meets the Bachelor kind of storyline and it’s a little strange when you stop and think about it, but it’s such a great novel and Kiera Cass is a great author. I can’t wait to read more from her! I also read Heat In The Moment by Lauren Barnholdt. It wasn’t the best book I’ve read, but it was a light and easy read. I’m currently reading Somewhere in France by Jennifer Robson. It’s a really great fictional war novel (I love war novels by the way!), however it’s a bit of a long read. It’s really great so far and I would definitely recommend it!
- I also watched Bridesmaids for the first time this month. It’s hilarious and a really easy movie to watch!
- My blog of the month is Pastel Sparkles. Sarah is gorgeous and so is her blog. Check her out if you haven’t already! 🙂
Have a sweet day and remember you’re beautiful 🙂