Hi everyone and welcome to another review on a makeup product I’ve been loving recently. I picked up the Maybelline Colour Show Crayon Kohl a while back because it was super cheap and I ended up loving it to line my tightline, waterline and lashline!
- The packaging is very simple and you really can’t go wrong with it.
- The only thing I could complain about is that it is a little tricky to sharpen. But other than that, it’s neat, functional and simple.
- I really do quite like the creaminess of this product. It makes it glide on quite easily. It definitely smudges out quite well if you would like that effect, but it doesn’t crease or smudge onto your eyelid.
- The pigmentation of this eyeliner is pretty good. I wouldn’t say that it is the most pigmented product in the world, but overall it is the perfect amount of pigmentation.
- The lasting power of this product really isn’t all that great. Perhaps pressing a brown eyeshadow on top would help. I haven’t tried it yet, but let me know if you do!
- These eyeliner pencils come in 9 unique shades. There is Ultra Black, Sparkle Grey, Turquoise Flash, Beauty Blue, Edgy Emerald, Magic Magenta, Vibrant Violet, Coralista and Chocolate Chip (the one I have).
Overall, I would rate this a 3.5/5. It’s definitely great for natural, everyday looks. I’d love to try out some other colours! 🙂
**super sorry this didn’t go up earlier! It’s been a long and stressful week!**
Have a great day and remember you’re beautiful 🙂