Hi again, it’s me 🙂
I am so insanely happy right now because this blog hit 50 followers today. It is truly mind-blowing that there is 50 completely different people from all around the world that want to read what I have to say. I am so incredibly grateful for you all! 🙂 ❤ I started this blog a little under 5 months ago and it’s been amazing to see it grow!
I decided that I would get a little personal today and share 10 random facts about me so that you can get to know me a little bit better!
Also, I apologise that there wasn’t a post on Thursday. Typical schoolwork getting in the way again. To be honest, I kind of just forgot then remembered on Friday morning and Friday’s are always so hectic so I just didn’t have time 😦 But I’m going to start writing a few backup posts for when this kind of stuff happens.
Anyway, enough rambling! Let’s begin.
1. I live in Australia! And no, we do not ride kangaroos to school 😉
2. I have two older siblings. My brother is nine years older than me and my sister is seven years older.
3. When I was younger, I was really into reading. I’m not into it quite so much anymore, but I still enjoy it.
4. I’ve only ever lived in one house my entire life.
5. My favourite colour is yellow. My favourite colour actually changes quite frequently, but it’s been yellow for a while now and I think it’s going to stay haha!
6. I am definitely an introvert!
7. I’ve always had a huge imagination and I love creative writing.
8. I would love to write and publish a book one day.
9. I’ve only been overseas twice (and a plane twice).
10. I’m obsessed with Pretty Little Liars. And Ezria. 😉 (But I think you already knew that!)
That’s my ten random facts!
I hope you all enjoyed and thank you all again for your support.
Have a sweet day and remember you’re beautiful 🙂