Hey! I can’t believe april is already over, this month has seemed to fly by 🙂 Of course, since it is the end of the month I’ll be sharing some of my recent obsessions.
- Lush Honey I washed the kids shower gel. I was actually given this at Easter time and I’ve been absolutely loving it since. It smells of honey, so it’s quite sweet but it’s still a fresh scent. You don’t need too much either, which means the actual product lasts. I’ve just been loving it and would definitely recommend it!
- Lush Honey Trap lip balm. Another lush product, surprise surprise! Once again, I love the smell of this. It’s a little difficult to explain, but it’s kind of a mix between white chocolate and honey. I love the packaging, the tin is the perfect size for handbags or pockets. The formula is great as well, it feels super moisturising but it also sinks in quite quickly and it doesn’t leave your lips looking too greasy or glossy.
- Garnier Radiance Boosting Scrub. I got this scrub because I had a voucher to get some money off and I’ve been really liking it since. It feels nice on your skin because it’s not too harsh. It’s super great for in the mornings because it energises your face. It isn’t amazing at brightening your complexion, however I love it as a gentle exfoliator. I use it three times a week.
- OPI nail polish in Angel With a Leadfoot. I find that I wear a lot of neutral colours (black, white and grey), so I really love having a white manicure. This OPI nail polish is great, it’s fairly opaque so you really only need around 2 coats. It’s easy to apply and it’s a nice semi-matte finish. If you’re looking for a nice white nail polish, I would certainly recommend this one 🙂
- Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Daily Nail Treatment.
I have a really bad habit of biting my nails and trust me, I’ve tried everything! But what I find is the best way to make myself stop biting them, is to apply this Sally Hansen Nail Treatment before I paint my nails. When I have colour on my nails, I simply don’t bite them. This nail treatment is great and I find that it really helps my nails to grow and strengthen them a lot faster!
- Pretty little liars. I mentioned PLL in my February favourites, but I thought I would mention it again. I’ve only got about 5 episodes until I’m completely caught up and I’ve seriously been addicted. For those who don’t know, PLL is a murder-mystery drama tv show. It’s so addicting and mysterious, plus I love all the actors in it!
- Cinderella movie. At the beginning of this month, I saw the new live-action Cinderella movie, featuring Cate Blanchett, Lily James and Richard Madden. It is such a visually-appealing movie, the costumes and settings are just so beautiful. The actors in it are great and I feel like there was some amazing chemistry between them, whether it be good or bad. Have you seen it? Let me know what you think!
- Anythingandeverythingchloe. My favourite blog of the month is anythingandeverythingchloe. Chloe puts up some really interesting and genuine content. She’s so lovely and honest, check her out and give her support! 🙂
– Please excuse the bad pics! I was running out of time and just wanted to get this up! 🙂
Have a sweet day 🙂