March is just about over, so I thought I would share some of my obsessions for this month! It’s a mix of just about everything!! Hope you all enjoy, how was your month?
- Maybelline 24hr colour tattoo in 70 Barely Branded. I really really love these, and this colour has been my favourite of the month. The formula of these is amazing, they last for ages and are quite easy to apply. The colours are so unique and amazing, however I would like a few more in the range. But other than that, I love them!!
- Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream and Loreal True Match concealer. I feel as though these two face products combined are perfect. Some products just work well together, and this is an excellent example! They give a lovely fresh-faced, glowy finish and is perfect for everyday. It may not be the best for super oily skin (probably suits drier skin), but I have been loving it!
- Lush Creamy Candy bubble bar. Lush’s bubble bars are amazing, you break a piece off and crumble it under running water to create amazing-smelling bubbles. This one is so sweet and delicious, try it out! 🙂
- Lush Let The Good Times Roll facial cleanser. I loveeee lush bath products, so I was excited to try out their face products. And I was certainly impressed! This facial cleanser makes your face feel clean and smooth and it exfoliates and moisturises. It smells of buttery, caramel popcorn and I could just about eat it haha. I would definitely recommend it!
- My favourite blog of the month is Dorkchops World! Dorkchops posts a wide range of really interesting and fun blog posts, varying from beauty, lifestyle and health. I love reading this blog!
– Easter is next weekend, I’ve got two exciting baking posts coming! One on Friday, and one on Sunday 🙂
Have a sweet day 🙂