Finally another baking post haha. Today I would like to share my absolute favourite basic pancake recipe that you can easily add onto!
1 cup self raising flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 tablespoon caster sugar
1 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence
1.5 tablespoons butter, melted
1. Sift flour, baking powder and caster sugar into a mixing bowl.
2. Combine egg, milk, essence and butter, then gradually add to dry ingredients and mix to form a smooth batter. Allow to stand for 5 minutes.
3. Preheat a saucepan and spray oil. Spoon around 3 tablespoons of mixture onto heated saucepan. (Or you could use a pancake maker)
4. Allow the pancake to cook until the top surface is no longer runny and then flip to cook on the other side. Cook until just golden and be careful to not overcook.
5. Remove pancake, move to a plate and keep warm. Repeat with the remaining batter.
6. I loveee putting chopped banana, then drizzling some maple syrup and then some choc chips. The chocolate melts and it’s just so perfect ❤
Have a sweet day! 🙂